I wanted to write about our new and improved Capstoyou site:
- Over 30,000 products to search
- LIVE INVENTORY UPDATES on most products
- New and improved closeout category which will also have live inventory for you to confirm if availability is sufficient to meet your marketing needs
- over 200,000 high resolution images of products
We all enjoy receiving gifts. It’s even better when that gift is useful AND personalized. A mug with your custom logo is a highly useful product that carries everyone’s personal favorite beverage while being decorated with your logo. It is a great way to show off your brand without being too loud. People use what they recognize, so if your logo is on the mug they grab for their caffeinated beverage, it creates a familiarity. Familiarity can lead to branding which leads to more jobs for you!
High Frequency Use
- Over 60% of adults drink either coffee or tea
- Containers are used DAILY and MULTIPLE times a day
- They can be used repeatedly for years
- Mugs are an inexpensive way to get your personalized logo out in the hands of potential customers
Great surface area for a detailed logo
- Mugs have a large smooth surface area and this makes them optimal for a high level of detail. So if your logo is intricate, they are a prime option!
- They can be used for more than just beverages! They are great for holding pens, pencils, candies, or small office supplies
- Can be used at the office, in the car, or at home
- Bring it to your favorite coffee or tea shop and fill it with your favorite beverage while showing it off
- People love familiarity and comfort. A mug with your custom logo on it reminds them of the familiar aspect of their favorite cup while delivering a comforting beverage. A mug is a perfect, subtle way for your custom logo to be seen.
Things to remember...
- Choose a high quality product so your personalized logo can remain safely visible through lots of washing
- Put your best foot forward and make sure it's the perfect mug that they will choose for their afternoon pick me up!
Reggie has been a part of Southern Advertising for almost 9 years. After starting as an outside rep, he transitioned into working as an account manager after a few years. He has worked hard at becoming the choice resource for his accounts when it comes to apparel and promotional products since he began at Southern Advertising.
Building amazing relationships with his customer base is the part of the job he enjoys most. Some of his customers truly feel like family at times, because we have such great and personal conversations. He is a loving husband, and a father of three beautiful children. They are his everything, and his life truly revolves around making his family happy. Outside of family his other love is music. He spends most weekends two-stepping around the house!